Youth Baseball Program
As a natural extension of its Major League Baseball partnership, Chevrolet wanted to show its commitment to supporting youth baseball through a grassroots initiative that establishes a positive relationship between local dealers and the communities they serve.
- Design the “Chevy Youth Baseball” Program, and execute the initiative for over 350 dealers in the Northeast.
- Match dealers with their local youth baseball organization and facilitate a sponsorship of that league that includes a donation of both cash and branded baseball equipment.
- Negotiate with each individual league to maximize the dealer’s sponsorship assets.
- Source and brand all equipment, and coordinate the production of dealer-specific advertising within each organization.
- Coordinate exclusive instructional clinics with professional baseball teams.
- Administrate and fulfill a lead generation sweepstakes with the grand prize being a new Chevrolet Equinox.
- According to the 2013 post-program recap survey, 99% of the Chevrolet dealers were happy with the program, and:
- 95% of the dealers felt the program assisted in creating positive local public relations opportunities.
- 1-in-3 dealers reported they sold at least one vehicle in 2013 as a result of the program.
- In 2013, 115 vehicles were directly sold through this program resulting in over $2.8MM in incremental revenue for the dealerships involved in this program.
- As a result of the program over $600,000 worth of cash and equipment were donated to help local youth baseball leagues in the Northeast last year.