Youth Soccer Program
Based on the success of the Chevrolet Youth Baseball Program, Chevrolet wanted to expand its commitment to supporting youth activities to include another season and sport.
- Design the “Chevrolet Youth Soccer” Program, and execute the initiative for over 350 dealers in the Northeast.
- Match dealers with their local youth soccer organization and facilitate a sponsorship of that league that includes a donation of both cash and branded soccer equipment.
- Negotiate with each individual league to maximize the dealer’s sponsorship assets.
- Source and brand all equipment, and coordinate the production of dealer-specific advertising within each organization.
- Coordinate exclusive instructional clinics with professional soccer teams.
- Administrate and fulfill a lead generation sweepstakes with the grand prize being a new Chevrolet Equinox.
- According to the 2012 post-program recap survey, 97% of the Chevrolet dealers were happy with the program, and:
- 90% of the dealers felt the program assisted in creating positive local public relations opportunities.
- 1-in-4 dealers reported they sold at least one vehicle in 2012 as a result of the program.
- As a result of the program over $600,000 worth of cash and equipment were donated to help local youth soccer leagues in the Northeast last year.